6.3.10

LesMills Quarterly in Tallinn

Just came back from Tallinn, LesMills Quarterly. This was my first quarterly for BODYPUMP, new release 73. Big day, big people. First time met Åsa Fornander and joined both her and Fredrik Andersson classes. Perfect job! I think they both are instructors you just can sit and watch working and notice thing by thing what you can do better yourself. Perfect movements, perfect technique, use of language. Big personalities. So I took all of classes yesterday. 2 BodyPumps, BodyBalence, BodyJam and BodyCombat. 
I realized, Balance is the next LesMills class for Latvia, now we have only Pump here. So good to combine with Pump! You get your body so tensed after the first one, Balance is good way to release the pressure. I never say no about things, I believe I'll give Balance class one day.
I met also all the other Latvia BodyPump instructors as there are not so many of us in the country. All the team in the picture below.
Also met my estonian friends: Terje with Jesper, Jocke, Kirsti and Kristi. And Vivi and Ene was also there! I did not catch Rainer on picture.
Here some links:
Jocke - he is Ashtanga Yoga guru in Estonia. If you want to see how can one love the thing he does and perfectly let others to inspire doing his own thing or if you just want to try good Ashtanga, here is his twitter, youtube channel, blog
new 73rd release of BodyPump in Riga from 15th of March
By the way, Åsa made a surprise blogging me on the swedish fitness site. Here's the link with a pic =)
for all fitness fans here is some useful infomation about forthcoming events both in Riga and Tallinn. Need more info, mail: danchooteek@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Pēdējā bildē sejas izteiksme ir unikāla!
    Un jā, Åsa's webpage ir dizainiski tieši tāda kādu vēlētos es! Super!

    ReplyDelete