12.6.10

Exposed Daily


Check out how a fashion passion guy Denis meets my lifestyle rules and Train Mighty philosophy gets into his everyday life. My goal- not to change his social life manners (he has to go out a lot :) ) and to adjust all physical activities to his desired final destination (read about it on his blog).

11 June: Meet Kaspars



I'm back on track!
I had one busy day yesterday. It all started at 8:00 when I woke up. Usually I don't wake up that early (yes, 8 0`clock is early for me), but I din't want to miss my first training with my trainer Kaspars Ozolins (Kapars Ozoliņš), whom I met few weeks ago when I revealed my intention to change my life.

Gladly, Karpars agreed to help me. I was a bit nervous, as Kaspars asked me to make a nourishment diary, where I have to put everything what I ate during the day. Those, who read my previous post might got embarrassed by what I ate, but as said before this is exposed daily and truth will be posted here, whether it's ugly or not.

1 comment:

  1. patīkami lasīt, ka Train hard to be mighty iziet plašākai sabiedrībai!

    Tā tik turēt!

    ReplyDelete