3.6.10

June 3-10, day 1st





This is my diary for 1 week education jorney. Today I am in Tallinn. Got in bed around 2am- tough at work before week away, a big bag to fill with clothes. So this ended up with oversleeping- I had to be up 3:50, 4:30 on the street. Light on my cell phone woke me up at 4:50... But we came on time, and LesMills BODYPUMP + BODYBALANCE Quarterly training started at 9am. Our trainer was Susanna Dahlgren, amazing girl from Finland. I did new BODYPUMP RELEASE 74 2times and joined BODYBALANCE 49. On the relaxation track I just fell asleep. Now me and my colleague Marta (we do BODYBALANCE Initial together startin' tomorrow) are settled down at Baiba's place here in Tallinn, near greenest park, and already drunk some rum. Soon we go to Old Tallinn and I am gonna post best pictures tonight.














3 comments:

  1. jūs turieties, malači! sveicieni Baibai V.:)
    man liekas, ka bastošu savus treniņus, lai tiktu uz bodybalance :D šortu garums 4tajā bildē reāli rullē :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. kaska, sveicini Baibonu!! un izturi.
    eda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ak dievs kaa man patiik taa pedeejaa bilde!!!


    luupinjas bantiitē :)

    ReplyDelete